DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features and patient management tools.
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced
- Efficient setup Flexibility in the setup process lets you choose what’s best for your business:
- Out-of-the-box, no-touch setup*
- Accept data-driven defaults.
- Personalize remotely with Philips Care Orchestrator.
- Guided, streamlined, low-touch setup on the device Ramp Plus The Ramp Plus feature allows patients to set a comfortable starting pressure.
- Ramp Plus pressure ranges from 4 to 10 cm H2O.
- Once set, Ramp Plus will be automatically activated for future therapy sessions.
- Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected. Integrated humidification Fully integrated and adaptive humidification automatically adjusts the humidifier heater plate temperature to maintain a constant level of relative humidity in a patient’s mask.
- Heated tube temperature settings are optional.
- Adjustments can be made easily during therapy.
- Water-saving capability is included. Micro-flexible 12mm heated tube Philips’ smallest-diameter tubing is designed to be comfortable while taking up less space than traditional tubing.
- Enhanced connectivity An integrated cell modem with automatic Bluetooth pairing enables remote setup and easy access to data for both your care team and your patients.
- Make on-demand prescription changes and access therapy data.
- Use performance checks for remote troubleshooting. Daily feedback Remote data collection and engagement features help track performance.
- Philips Care Orchestrator provides actionable patient insights and helps you anticipate and resolve most patient concerns.
- The Philips DreamMapper app enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and track their therapy.
*Assumes acceptance of smart default settings. Alternatively, you can set up prescriptions entirely via Care Orchestrator with no device touch.