The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 is an orthopedic CPAP comfort bed pillow that offers an ergonomic solution for your sleep apnea treatment. Not only does the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 address issues that prevent users who use traditional bed pillows a restful night’s sleep, but also provides adjustable comfort and support for all types of sleepers including, back, side or stomach sleeping.
Pillow - CPAPMAX 2.0
- Choose from 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces – Ventilated foam promotes positive air flow to promote a cooler night’s sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam side, or flip your pillow over if you prefer the plush support you receive from a traditional bed pillow with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber side
- Ergonomic Design features a concave center for your head , crescent cutout for your shoulders, and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- Removable layers allow you to change your pillow height to find ultimately orthopedic support and comfort by properly aligning your head, neck and spine.
- 3 Layers of foam provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Concave Center improves airway alignment by properly supporting your head
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts reduce mask interference which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Improved Hose Control with longer tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak!