The N-560 Pulse Oximeter is indicated for the continuous noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. The N-560 is intended for use with neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients who are well or poorly perfused, in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, intra-hospital transport, and home environments. For prescription use only.
Pulse Oximeter - OxiMax N-560
- Internal battery that may be used to power N-560 during transport (approximately 8 hours)
- Compact size.
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Equipped with SatSeconds™ alarm management technology, which offers a safe, practical way to reduce clinically insignificant alarms.
- 24-hour downloadable trend memory.
- Monitors neonatal through adult patients